SHOEI ALLEGIANT TC-8 HELMET
The world’s most evolved motocross helmet has evolved. Fully loaded with next-level performance, safety, style and progression, the all-new VFX-EVO proudly boasts the SHOEI-exclusive Motion Energy Distribution System [M.E.D.S.]—strategically engineered to reduce rotational acceleration energy to the head in the event of an accident. Completely reimagined and re-engineered without sacrificing an ounce of the quality and performance that have given SHOEI motocross and off-road riders championship-worthy confidence for nearly a decade, the all-new VFX-EVO defines the future of performance.
- Fully loaded with next-level performance, safety, style and progression
- Proudly boasts the SHOEI-exclusive Motion Energy Distribution System [M.E.D.S.]
- All-new V-470 visor provides a seamless connection with the shell, optimal roost protection, and secure positioning
- Optimally-designed vents, an aerodynamic shell, and cooling EPS channels yield superior airflow
Few characteristics of a motorcycle helmet are as critical as its first-layer of defense, which is precisely why the all-new VFX-EVO features the SHOEI-exclusive Multi-Ply Matrix AIM+ Shell construction. Combine that with the proprietary, SHOEI-exclusive Motion Energy Distribution System [M.E.D.S.], and the all-new VFX-EVO sets a new standard for safety and performance.
MOTION ENERGY DISTRIBUTION SYSTEM [M.E.D.S.]
The proprietary, SHOEI-exclusive Motion Energy Distribution System [M.E.D.S.] features a dual-layer, multi-density EPS liner that [in addition to preserving the lightweight, impact absorbing characteristics of SHOEI’s traditional EPS systems] has been specially engineered to reduce rotational acceleration energy to the head in the event of an accident. Anchored by a larger center column, the inner layer of the dual-layer system swings during impact, allowing its three strategically-designed perimeter columns to absorb the energy. The end result is a significant reduction of rotational forces to the rider’s head without sacrificing an ounce of quality or performance.
SHELL DESIGN + AERODYNAMICS
Thanks to a new state-of-the-art shell forming technology exclusive only to SHOEI, the VFX-EVO incorporates the aerodynamic advantages of a spoiler into its shell, and consistent shell thickness guarantees the proper strength and weight of each and every helmet.
- Exclusive, state-of-the-art shell forming technology
- Incorporates the aerodynamic advantages of a spoiler into the shell
- Consistent shell thickness guarantees proper strength and weight
- Shell-integrated goggle channel forms a perfect goggle retention system
Racing environments can be extremely hot and fatiguing, which is precisely why next-level ventilation performance was a top priority when conceptualizing the VFX-EVO. Developed in SHOEI’s in-house wind tunnel to realize optimal vent port shapes, sizes and locations, the VFX-EVO’s advanced ventilation performance has been optimized to excel in the most demanding conditions.
- Boasting sixteen (16) intake and exhaust vents in total
- Wind tunnel-tested for optimal vent port shapes, sizes and locations
- Improved negative air pressure suction for enhanced cool-air intake and hot-air expulsion
- Cooling air channels in the dual-layer EPS liner further enhance airflow
- Optimized to excel in the demanding confines of off-road and motocross environments
EMERGENCY QUICK RELEASE SYSTEM [E.Q.R.S.]
- Allows emergency medical personnel to easily and safely remove the cheek pads from an injured rider’s helmet
- Helmet can be gently removed from an injured rider’s head with minimal load placed on his/her neck
The VFX-EVO is equipped with a fully removable, washable, adjustable, and replaceable 3D Max-Dry Interior System that combines a plush fit and secure hold while absorbing and dissipating sweat 2x faster than traditional nylon interiors.
- Fully removable, washable, replaceable, and adjustable
- Max-Dry liner material absorbs and dissipates sweat 2X faster than traditional nylon interiors
- Soft yet durable lower cheek pad fabric for a plush fit and feel
- Multi-layer cheek pads for maximum comfort and superior helmet stabilization
- Three-dimensionally shaped to match the contours of a rider’s head
- Cheek pad channel for eyeglasses